Working in Columbus this summer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdubdvdt

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello! I am new to HBT, but mildly experienced with all grain brewing ~50, 5 gallon batches so far. I will be in Columbus for the summer with the hope it will turn into a full time offer. I hope to meet up with some of the local brewers and check out the homebrew clubs in the area.

I will be there from mid May to mid August. Anyone HBT members know if there is a decent club? I searched Google, but haven't seen too much. I saw some other posts without many members in the area.

I guess I will be the only homebrewer :(

edit: I am also an avid cyclist. I prefer mountain biking, but will have my road bike with me too. Looking to explore the entire state and go to Louisville for the underground bike park. Anyone that wants to ride 10-20 miles in the evenings (mountain) or go out and camp elsewhere, hit me up. I am always down to ride. If you want to road bike, I probably won't be inclined unless you can hold a decent conversation, no offense, I find it extremely "blow your brains out" boring.

I live in Columbus. I have been brewing for about 7 months. Our LHBS, Buckeye Brewcraft in Westerville, has a brew club. I have never participated but they seem pretty active.

Enjoy our great city!

I'm sorry. I am going to be in Columbus, Indiana. Happy brewing to you!

I may have to head to Indy for their brew shop.

Haha, you can imagine how people would be confused:

Columbus, IN: 44,000 people
Columbus, OH: 820,000 people

P.S. Go Bucks!

Haha, you can imagine how people would be confused:

Columbus, IN: 44,000 people
Columbus, OH: 820,000 people

P.S. Go Bucks!

I figured it wouldn't be a question since I posted in the Indiana homebrew forum, but I guess it isn't really that far.

Must be nice having a coach without a heart condition. derp :mug:

I figured it wouldn't be a question since I posted in the Indiana homebrew forum, but I guess it isn't really that far.

Must be nice having a coach without a heart condition. derp :mug:

Haha, just saw the Indiana forum tag. /not observant!

Back