• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale: brew stand and all equipment needed for all grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lunchbox

Reaction score
I am selling my brewstand, three keggles, counterflow chiller, two stainless steel braid false bottoms, two 6.5 carboys, a bottle tree, and a fridge to either ferment or make into a kegerator. There might be a few more things, i'll have to check the garage. Id like to get $500 for everything.
I would like to sell everything together as well.
The stand is completely configurable.

Picture_154.jpg

Picture_153.jpg

Picture_151.jpg

Picture_1501.jpg

Picture_155.jpg

The stand comes completely apart, and allows you to set up each level at a height of your choosing. It's about 6' tall or so. IMO it works best as a two level system (which means you would need a pump) as it allows you the most room to stir mash and other things. I am using cement board as my "shelves" right now, only because I haven't bought any sheet metal to throw in there yet. They hold the weight with no problems. The shelf itself was rated up to 1400lbs.

There are two stainless steel braided false bottoms. I used one in my boil kettle so I can just throw the hops in without the bags. There's a SS fitting in there instead of brass as I didn't want to boil brass in case I got off flavors.

I used the fridge to ferment, and the freezer held my bulk hops. I haven't used the fridge in quite a while, but it worked before the summer started (last time I used it). If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks.

Back