Sam Adams Brewery Tour 11.11.10 in JP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingHippo

Part Time Brewer
Reaction score
I had a great time and highly recommend it..

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong with the pricing, but let's say it's $150 a bottle. The bottles are 20 oz so that comes to $7.50 / ounce. There are 128 oz in a gallon so 6784 oz in 53 gallons and that gives us $50,880 worth of beer. Not too bad! haha

I must say I live less then a half mile from the brewery complex and havew never been. Doyle's on the other hand, is my "wheelhouse" hoppe you enjoyed JP. Come visit us again.

I took the tour here in 06' and it convinced me to start home brewing immediately. I've taken a lot of brewery tours and I think this one was the most informative.

I've done the tour as well about 3 years back and really enjoyed it and that was well before I started learning about home brewing, maybe that's where I started to get the itch. Bob (the master brewer with the beard) told us all that we need to keep drinking so he can retire.

droool. I love a good brewery tour. Some of them get repetitive, but it is always interesting to see different set ups, from the tiny microbrewer, to the large macro.

I highly recommend the Anchor tour and Full Sail.

droool. I love a good brewery tour. Some of them get repetitive, but it is always interesting to see different set ups, from the tiny microbrewer, to the large macro.

I highly recommend the Anchor tour and Full Sail.

I must say I live less then a half mile from the brewery complex and havew never been. Doyle's on the other hand, is my "wheelhouse" hoppe you enjoyed JP. Come visit us again.

Although I live a little further away, I work in the area every day and have never done the tour either. Doyle's is a great pub!

Back