What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402099110.379880.jpg
That Monk's Cafe Sour was awesome. This is also So damn good. Feeling no pain now Last one tonight....i think.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Had two of banesongs patersbiers, both the German and Belgian versions. This man makes good beer. Now that my new tenant/roomate is all moved in I think I may have to open that bottle of Sorachi Ace that is taunting me.

Had two of banesongs patersbiers, both the German and Belgian versions. This man makes good beer. Now that my new tenant/roomate is all moved in I think I may have to open that bottle of Sorachi Ace that is taunting me.

Only if it doesn't crawl out of the glass!

Drinking the beer that is fun to say.... Schlafly can session .

Starting my 4 day weekend off right!!! Also found some Stone Enjoy By that I'll get into later tonight. This Firestone is such a solid everyday IPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402103556.130048.jpg

On the ride home on the bike I was contemplating brewing a berliner weisse and what do you know there's one on the porch! Any one have a good recipe? I'm thinking a sour wort.
Measuring grains for tomorrow.

IMG_3320.jpg

Fuller's London Porter from a 500ml can. This is my first time drinking a porter and I've got to say it's pretty good.

Having a Wendy's Caramel Frosty (Ordered a small and they made a large by mistake...free upgrade! My diabeetus thanks you!) and thinking about dropping the 1/2 oz of Citra I have vacuum sealed in my freezer into my Summer Ale that is in secondary currently with lemon and orange zests. The sample I drew last night was a nice pale brew that I can see as a refreshing hot weather beer, but it's just not "popping". I thought the citrus would be more pronounced. I used a fair amount of hops and I'm getting a light bitter in the flavor, but lacks aroma, surprisingly. I was thinking I might need more than 1/2 oz to have an impact, though. But that's what I have...and a half ounce of Cascade; but I don't want to mix two different hops in the dry hop (do I?). That seems like it would start a struggle for dominance.(?) I'll start with the 1/2 oz of Citra tonight...we'll see what happens after that.

Need to move some stuff to the fridge and put something on ice for drinking tonight!

DSC04939.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402108402.075090.jpg
Bottled 2 1/2 cases of Hibiscus Saison now on to this last beer of the night.

Decided to go with my hb pale ale and update my "ready to drink" homebrew inventory list. I also stuck a bomber of my mocha latte stout in the fridge, along with one of my two remaining Troeg Java Heads. Should be an interesting side by side tomorrow night! And there's a couple more hb bottles getting chilled for tonight, as well.

No pic...this one's been up here enuff.

Fuller's London Porter from a 500ml can. This is my first time drinking a porter and I've got to say it's pretty good.

a bar my wife & I used to hang out at had 12oz bottles for $1 because I was the only floccer that would drink it. that was the night I puked blackness all over the sidewalk then told my sister that I was gonna marry my wife some day (we were just dating at thew time). I think I drank them out of stock though.

just had a Goosetown from Schell's and now on to a Surly Bitter Brewer.

Back