Bud Light

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this guy never moved past bud lite

Wait, is this the new post whoring thread?

EDIT - Was looking through the archives and this thread was too classic not to bump

From 2004? Maybe he now prefers Bud Light Lime "In The Can"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBBcZjxd-bk]YouTube - Bud Light Lime "In the Can" HD version[/ame]

Wow, this seems like it might be a rip off of the 21A / BN skit they have been doing for years.... either that or a coincidence.

I was at a minor league baseball game a couple of weeks ago (Wilmington Blue Rocks) and while in the beer line (They have Spatan..so not too bad), I overhear the couple behind me talking to a woman. The dude says..."Remeber when we went to the Elton John concert and ....wow...they ran out of Bud lite lime... Oh my God it was horrible..." The woman with him says "I know...I had to drink Corona!!!". I wanted so bad to turn to the guy and revoke his "man-card". I mean come-on...Elton John concert is bad enough...but GASP they ran outta Bud lite Lime? People love the stuff...go figure....

I was at a minor league baseball game a couple of weeks ago (Wilmington Blue Rocks) and while in the beer line (They have Spatan..so not too bad), I overhear the couple behind me talking to a woman. The dude says..."Remeber when we went to the Elton John concert and ....wow...they ran out of Bud lite lime... Oh my God it was horrible..." The woman with him says "I know...I had to drink Corona!!!". I wanted so bad to turn to the guy and revoke his "man-card". I mean come-on...Elton John concert is bad enough...but GASP they ran outta Bud lite Lime? People love the stuff...go figure....

Every gay guy needs a girlfriend to take him to the Elton John concert, when his partner won't go because going to Elton John is even gayer than he can handle.

It is the only beer my wife will drink, she doesn't like beer.
'nuff said.

Yep, that is a good way to put it. I went to a beerfest on Saturday and afterward I got out voted from going to Rogue to hooters instead. The point is that instead of drinking bud light after having a bunch of good beers at the festival, I had water, it tasted the same.

It (BL Lime) is the only beer my wife will drink, she doesn't like beer.
'nuff said.

My fiance likes other beers - she drinks a wide variety since meeting me including IPA, Belgians, etc. - but she still likes the light beer like BL, Corona w/ lime, or even girly Mike's malt beverages sometimes when she is going to drink in bulk (e.g. not just one or two with a meal).

Thus, we keep some of these on hand most times. Take my man-card if you must but I drank two BL limes last night while watching MN football bc I wanted something easy drinking and this is all we had that fit the bill... LOL.

Doesn't help my homebrew stash and even my commercial craft stash is nearly non-existent until we get moved into our new home... so that's my excuse. :D

I switched to plain old Coca-Cola after those though...

My fiance likes other beers - she drinks a wide variety since meeting me including IPA, Belgians, etc. - but she still likes the light beer like BL, Corona w/ lime, or even girly Mike's malt beverages sometimes when she is going to drink in bulk (e.g. not just one or two with a meal).

Thus, we keep some of these on hand most times. Take my man-card if you must but I drank two BL limes last night while watching MN football bc I wanted something easy drinking and this is all we had that fit the bill... LOL.

Doesn't help my homebrew stash and even my commercial craft stash is nearly non-existent until we get moved into our new home... so that's my excuse. :D

I switched to plain old Coca-Cola after those though...

I just reread article III of the Man-Code and it clearly states that drinking lite beer while involved in a manly pastime is acceptable..... Therefore football = good. Elton John concert = BAD....:tank:

I haven't been to a blue rocks game yet this year. The spaten must be new there. I usually drink Rolling Rock there. It is crap but it is 5 for 12 bucks.

Where do you live to be going to blue rocks games?

Can't imagine what other stuff they put in their mouths...;)

I was at a concert last night and they served Guinness in a can. There was an attractive lady that I noticed enjoying a Guinness in a can...

"So I see you like it in the can too."
"Yes, I do."
:rockin:

Of all the threads to resurrect...

OP's input was not only classic, it was the entirety of what he had to say about homebrewing, as evidenced by the fact he posted nothing more. I found it poetic, though credit for digging it up must go to whoever provided the link in some current thread.

Funny too that the single post represents such a vast number of viewpoints and perhaps intelligence levels.

Plus it's been 10 years since this thread was bumped....

J/K

Strong Bump.

I hate old threads. its like a woman bringing up the past.

OP's input was not only classic, it was the entirety of what he had to say about homebrewing, as evidenced by the fact he posted nothing more. I found it poetic, though credit for digging it up must go to whoever provided the link in some current thread.

Funny too that the single post represents such a vast number of viewpoints and perhaps intelligence levels.

Plus it's been 10 years since this thread was bumped....

J/K

you read too much into what people say. just like when I told my boss I was gonna beat him with a piece of re-bar and crap on his face, he said that was a threat.

It could be a tradition, bring back this thread every couple of years. I visit my parents weekly, I just bring a 12 pack of BL or Yuengling. Neither are bad, look (surprise) decaf or turkey bacon aren't bad

It could be a tradition, bring back this thread every couple of years. I visit my parents weekly, I just bring a 12 pack of BL or Yuengling. Neither are bad, look (surprise) decaf or turkey bacon aren't bad

you wash your filthy little mouth! now go stand in the corner! you're in a time out!

I was at a concert last night and they served Guinness in a can. There was an attractive lady that I noticed enjoying a Guinness in a can...

"So I see you like it in the can too."
"Yes, I do."
:rockin:

So you both like it in the can. It's nice when people find each other.

you wash your filthy little mouth! now go stand in the corner! you're in a time out!

I've some old rusted rebar and some of that green painted rebar. Which should we use?

So you both like it in the can. It's nice when people find each other.

I've some old rusted rebar and some of that green painted rebar. Which should we use?

the old rusty stuff. save the epoxy bar for pouring a driveway, garage, or a pad for a small brew house. besides, the epoxy bar won't give you lockjaw.

What the .... I thought that there were rules for the chit chat area....
Yes there are! "Absolutely No government, political, religious or controversial issues."
Wouldn't Butt Light fall under controversial issues or maybe religious, after all isn't it sacrilegious to mention BL in this beer worship forum?

What the .... I thought that there were rules for the chit chat area....
Yes there are! "Absolutely No government, political, religious or controversial issues."
Wouldn't Butt Light fall under controversial issues or maybe religious, after all isn't it sacrilegious to mention BL in this beer worship forum?

no. but we are the snobby minority since we don't love it during the summer or some crap like that. maybe product consistency. I'm not even sure anymore, man.

It's better than a peach beer. Right? That's what the commercial said, I think. I didn't see it.

I think "pumpkin peach ale" was the wording they used.
And if that were a thing, I think I would agree with them.

Never had a pumpkin ale that didn't taste like drinking a freaking holiday candle. Not sure why it's still a thing.

MMMM... potpourri. Pour me another.

Hater's gonna hate (it's me, I'm the hater).

Back