2001-2005 Honda Owners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SourHopHead

Reaction score
I had my A/C compressor explode in my 2003 CR-V this past week and am past my warranty. Did a little digging and found it is not a new problem. You might hear a noise or in my case it just stopped. I contacted American Honda and my local dealer this morning. By 230pm the dealer called back telling me Honda is replacing my entire A/C system at no charge. I hope any of you who have had this experience it was painless, but if not be aware it could happen.

I really miss my Civic, 204,000 miles without a breakdown. When I moved to Oregon, California couldn't send me a copy of the title (too old) and Oregon wouldn't let me register without one.

are you the first owner of the CR-V?

I'm the 2nd owner of a 2002 CR-V, i'd be curious to know if they'd honor it for all Owners, or just original owners.

are you the first owner of the CR-V?

I'm the 2nd owner of a 2002 CR-V, i'd be curious to know if they'd honor it for all Owners, or just original owners.

I am the original owner. I would hope they would extend it to all owners to keep them buying Honda's.

Back