Announcing My Brewery - Hailstorm Brewing Co

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance you will be looking for some part time help? I am incredibly interested in pretty much whatever you have to offer and/or whatever help you may need in the future.

I'll snap one on my way home, wasn't there when it was delivered, my partner was. I can tell you it's completely disassembled, so it won't look like much :) luckily the whole thing "snaps" together like tongue and grove flooring and you just lock it together by turning a latch with an Allen wrench.

Cooler

ForumRunner_20130819_180947.jpg

Congrats! Sounds like you guys are looking to do things right, which is always reassuring to see :) Good luck with everything and keep us posted on the construction / operation of your new business - cheers!

Congrats! Sounds like you guys are looking to do things right, which is always reassuring to see :) Good luck with everything and keep us posted on the construction / operation of your new business - cheers!

Thanks buddy. We're definitely not going to half-ass this thing. With the amount of craft beer out there these days, quality is of utmost importance.

Congratulations,

Next time up I am up visting relatives in Aurora, Il. I would love to come over and check out your brewery.

That doesnt seem like a lot but im sure it was close to $50k!!!! :cross: Damn kegs are so expensive

Not that bad...$68 for 1/6 BBL and $109 for 1/2 BBL. $350 one time setup few for engraving, and free striping. Stout Tanks is having a summer keg sale right now.

Glenbard West '03 in Glen Ellyn

Worked at OHS for 5 years and just got a new job elsewhere. Eventually hope to go pro.

If you want some free labor I am more than willing to help with whatever you need. All I ask for is experience in return.

10-4...when we get up and running we'll probably need some volunteers. When Finches started up, I did a volunteer day on their canning line, even used a vacation day to do it. It's amazing what craft beer enthusiasts will do for free beer and the opportunity to work in a brewery (if only for a day).

Awesome I live in Joliet ill have to come check it out,keep the progress posted! Cheers

Watching you guys on Facebook and want to be subscribed in this thread. Very awesome and something I hope to do someday. Good luck man!

I like the name! I'll be sure to send people I know in the area your way once the doors open!

Nice! I'd like our brew club to be one of the first to take a tour of your place once it's running!

I live just off of 80th ave. about a half mile down the road from there. I'll be sure to stop in when you guys open up!

Where's the Joliet brewers guild? I live in Joliet would love to check it out

Back