Announcing My Brewery - Hailstorm Brewing Co

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, thanks guys. Been super busy between the brewery and having my firstborn. Anyway, we have bottles and growlers to go in the tap room, and also do corny fills at wholesale pricing (since we're not risking losing a keg). We're also in 11 Binny's locations, 5 berkots grocery stores, and other local Tinley Park and South side liquor stores. Looks like I'm on track to brew over 1,000 barrels this year. So far, so good!

Yeah, thanks guys. Been super busy between the brewery and having my firstborn. Anyway, we have bottles and growlers to go in the tap room, and also do corny fills at wholesale pricing (since we're not risking losing a keg). We're also in 11 Binny's locations, 5 berkots grocery stores, and other local Tinley Park and South side liquor stores. Looks like I'm on track to brew over 1,000 barrels this year. So far, so good!

Wow, all that sounds excellent

:tank::rockin::ban:

Awesome...one of my dreams is to do this here in CO, sometimes I 2nd guess though with the market saturation around here. Seems like another one opens every week...

Details for the VBBBAV (Vanilla Bean Bourbon Barrel Aged Vlad) release @ Hailstorm Brewing Co.:

We will open the tap room an hour early at 11am on Saturday 11/26. Bottles will be sold from the second door of our unit, 8058 186th St, Tinley Park, IL. The bottle sales for this will be CASH ONLY. No, we don't have an ATM, so bring that fresh Christmas cash burning a hole in your pocket. We will have a wood fired pizza wagon and live music that day, so after purchasing bottles you can stick around and enjoy a few pints. Will also have the Vanilla Bean Vlad on tap to try. Allotment will be a 3 bottle per person maximum, $15/bottle. All bottles will be wax dipped and hand numbered.

Details for the VBBBAV (Vanilla Bean Bourbon Barrel Aged Vlad) release @ Hailstorm Brewing Co.:

We will open the tap room an hour early at 11am on Saturday 11/26. Bottles will be sold from the second door of our unit, 8058 186th St, Tinley Park, IL. The bottle sales for this will be CASH ONLY. No, we don't have an ATM, so bring that fresh Christmas cash burning a hole in your pocket. We will have a wood fired pizza wagon and live music that day, so after purchasing bottles you can stick around and enjoy a few pints. Will also have the Vanilla Bean Vlad on tap to try. Allotment will be a 3 bottle per person maximum, $15/bottle. All bottles will be wax dipped and hand numbered.

You copied this STRAIGHT from Facebook. Know how I know? You had the same typo there!

Unless of course you mean 11/26/2016.

Details for our 1st Anniversary Beer release:

It is a Sour Golden Ale with Blackberries, Raspberries, and Boysenberries. 7% ABV

We will open the tap room an hour early at 11am on Saturday 4/11. Bottles will be sold from the second door of our unit, 8058 186th St, Tinley Park, IL. The bottle sales for this will be CASH ONLY. No, we don't have an ATM, so bring CASH. Allotment will be a 3 bottle per person maximum, $15/bottle.

We will have our 1st Anniversary Party rocking that day, there will be multiple food trucks and live music, so after purchasing bottles you can stick around and enjoy a few pints. Will also have the 1st Anniversary beer on draft. No need to purchase bottles to attend the event. Windy City Patty Wagon has confirmed they will be one of the food trucks. Rock band Backyard Cohort will be playing 7-10 PM. More to come.

Every beer I've tried from you guys has been great. Had your Dominatrix DIPA at Oak Park Microbrew Review in 2014 and loved it.. then your sour saison (w/ apricot I think it was?) at the same event in 2015 and it was probably the best sour I had at that event. Keep up the great work!

Bumping this thread because I went to Illinois over the weekend and finally got to try your beer. Enjoying it! Had to dig up this thread.

Back