• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randyisrad

Reaction score
EDIT
I only have one more. 15 bucks for the Hef. Cloudy, ummy Hef :)
Widmer Hef.
d_3250.jpg

I'll take the Bridgeport and if the Mirror Pond falls through, I'll take it too.

Just posting to tell people the state of my concerns. My handle was improperly packaged and was damaged in shipping as a result. He wants me to eat the shipping cost to and from him as well as the paypal fees. We have yet to reach an agreement and this is being disputed through paypal. I would refrain from dealing with him until this issue is resolved.

I'd be happy to refund you, but I'm not going to pay for shipping. The other handles i shipped were packaged the same way and I haven't had any other complaints

Thats why you file. Claim with the shipping company. I had UPS nearly destroy a package, the buyer shipped it back to me and after a few calls to ups they refunded me both shipping charges and paid me to replace the damaged merchandise. Came out to almost $500 so im sure you can easily get this resolved.

"$2-3 shipped" - so is that what we're talking about here? if so, really isn't worth the fuss...ship it back, dispute with carrier, and you'll get your couple of bucks back.

and i'm not trying to negate "the point" - just saying, either of you could really save the both of you a lot of time and hassle. shipper - pay the guy to ship it back, claim it with the carrier, and be done with it.

$3 to ship here... and $3 back. I realize $6, but I don't feel right paying it when it is really a problem with the packing. It doesn't matter that the other 3 survived... the point is this one didn't. And as the seller that was your responsibility. If you want to claim it with USPS that has nothing to do with me... nor can I claim with USPS as the recipient. Either way I have submitted the claim to PayPal and will let them handle it.

Which handle did you get? What if I buy it from you and pay the shipping? PM me what kind of damage.

I'd be happy to refund you, but I'm not going to pay for shipping. The other handles i shipped were packaged the same way and I haven't had any other complaints

Sorry, but I have to step up. The two handles I received from you were mailed together in a loose, oversized bag. They are chipped and beat up. They were not padded in any way at all. I haven't complained because my keezer in in my garage and is not a thing of beauty. I think you should just refund him in full and get this over.

Sorry, but I have to step up. The two handles I received from you were mailed together in a loose, oversized bag. They are chipped and beat up. They were not padded in any way at all. I haven't complained because my keezer in in my garage and is not a thing of beauty. I think you should just refund him in full and get this over.

That was exactly how mine was shipped.

Final Update - He never responded to me or PayPal. PayPal reversed the payment and I am satisfied. I would not do business with him again and urge others not to either.

Back