The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I'm a nurse, but I wish I was a plumber. The money is the same, the smells are the same and the hours are way better.
Haha...love it! The hours do suck. A good friend of mine is a nurse so we don't get to drink beer together as often as we should.

Why would Cape invent himself a little brother? Is he that pathological that he needs...

Dawg, tell me about your Mom.
I don't have an older brother. I do have two younger brothers.

My Mom rides a Harley. A Road King Classic to be exact. Of course I did say rides because my Dad does the driving. OK...I reread that and just threw up in my mouth a little.

lol...that was great. You and Cape have a long and storied history I see.

This was pretty funny too...
"I laughed, I cried, I threw up a little in my mouth." NY Times

Did you just quote a whole thread!?

Go big or go home.

I don't feel bad about that, I'm not EXACTLY quoting myself, more referencing an earlier publication. (Damn, I didn't use APA format. Crap! Oh well, the only one who would probably notice that I didn't cite myself properly is the_birds birdette and she's way too smart to waste her time hanging around here.)

Apparently you missed the part in there about you and Cape maybe being brothers.

No, I saw that. You already admitted you were Cape's Dad. Was your calling me "Son" another admission? If so then that would make us half brothers.

I'll stare at that pic of Gisele and send you some of the resulting DNA. You can have it tested and this will be settled. PM me your address.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

No, I saw that. You already admitted you were Cape's Dad. Was your calling me "Son" another admission? If so then that would make us half brothers.

I'll stare at that pic of Gisele and send you some of the resulting DNA. You can have it tested and this will be settled. PM me your address.

That is the most disgusting thing anyone has said on this thread.

That is the most disgusting thing anyone has said on this thread.

Oh, don't mind Chris. He's just mad you didn't offer to send any to him. Send him what you were going to send me. I damned sure don't want it. Believe me, if you really are my ill begotton son I don't want proof.

So in a wierd coincidnece, yesterday on the U3 thread a guy asked how the U3 was going. I have to take my lumps like a man. I dish it out, I need to take it. U3 was a bust. We just couldn't get it to finish. Despite everything we tried we just couldn't get the biatch to come. Got her good and heated up but couldn't quite get her over the edge. (I'm blaming every single bit of that on Chris, according to what I've been told by somebody who would know, (AKA MrsYeager) that is usually the way things go.)

So it was probably around 18% ABV by the time we threw in the towel. (I'm strictly going on memory here, much too lazy to try to figure out exactly what ABV we reached.) Anyways, it was undrinkable as it was, so we gave it to a guy who has a Wooba Gooba machine. He worked his magic on it and seperated out the various liquids that once lived inside the U3 into their component parts. He dropped it off at TWB recently and I'm going to pick up my share tonight. If any of you guys want to come by and try some I'll be there around 6.

I'm not making any definitive plans but given the complex nature of what was there to begin with I'm hoping it will age well with some toasted/charred oak. I've not seen the Wooba Gooba machine myself so I'm not certain if he ran it as a Reflux Wooba Gooba or a Pot Wooba Gooba.

So in a wierd coincidnece, yesterday on the U3 thread a guy asked how the U3 was going. I have to take my lumps like a man. I dish it out, I need to take it. U3 was a bust. We just couldn't get it to finish. Despite everything we tried we just couldn't get the biatch to come. Got her good and heated up but couldn't quite get her over the edge. (I'm blaming every single bit of that on Chris, according to what I've been told by somebody who would know, (AKA MrsYeager) that is usually the way things go.)

So it was probably around 18% ABV by the time we threw in the towel. (I'm strictly going on memory here, much to lazy to try to figure out exactly what ABV we reached.) Anyways, it was undrinkable as it was, so we gave it to a guy who has a Wooba Gooba machine. He worked his magic on it and seperated out the various liquids that once lived inside the U3 into their component parts. He dropped it off at TWB recently and I'm going to pick up my share tonight. If any of you guys want to come by and try some I'll be there around 6.

I'm not making any definitive plans but given the complex nature of what was there to begin with I'm hoping it will age well with some toasted/charred oak. I've not seen the Wooba Gooba machine myself so I'm not certain if he ran it as a Reflux Wooba Gooba or a Pot Wooba Gooba.

No one cares.

jk

Ya know there is a problem with the ignore feature. If you use the IOS app and go to your subscribed threads it shows the last post in the forum no matter who it is. :-(

It ain't prefect but it's pretty darned good.

OutsideLookingIn.jpg

Speaking of no one cares. The glacier in my backyard has finally melted. I bought 250lbs of grain a couple of months back and was hoping to be well into lagering by now. Oddly it was too cold to do anything. I need to cut thru that grain. I've had a pile of unused equipment raring to get used: mm3, unfitted kegs, jaybird fb, new burner on the way. Now there's a good deal on pumps in the hbt showcase. I just don't have a rig. Frig I'd like to buy a welder if I had the time and step up to 10gals &*(&$%^@!!!

Speaking of no one cares. The glacier in my backyard has finally melted. I bought 250lbs of grain a couple of months back and was hoping to be well into lagering by now. Oddly it was too cold to do anything. I need to cut thru that grain. I've had a pile of unused equipment raring to get used: mm3, unfitted kegs, jaybird fb, new burner on the way. Now there's a good deal on pumps in the hbt showcase. I just don't have a rig. Frig I'd like to buy a welder if I had the time and step up to 10gals &*(&$%^@!!!

Or you can go with strut. **** or get off the pot...Just build it already.

Or you can go with strut. **** or get off the pot...Just build it already.

Good suggestion Dakota. I got distracted wanting to weld sh*t. That doesn't look half bad plus there's an industrial electrical/plumbing place just down the street. I'm sure I could get the heavy duty stuff. I was ready to forgo the rig and scald myself with 10 gallons of wort. Now my finger is pressed on getting the pump.

Good suggestion Dakota. I got distracted wanting to weld sh*t. That doesn't look half bad plus there's an industrial electrical/plumbing place just down the street. I'm sure I could get the heavy duty stuff. I was ready to forgo the rig and scald myself with 10 gallons of wort. Now my finger is pressed on getting the pump.

There is a thread with a link to a strut company selling everything you'll need. The thread is called "My weldless build using strut"

Back