So Good

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwinzing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have been brewing in ernest since April. I have made 60 gallons of beer since then. I am still amazed how good a cold beer pulled from my tap that I brewed tastes.

I love this hobby. Brewing a winter warmer tonight and drinking a Porter. I have an Amber Ale and a Hellerbock fermenting.

I have been brewing in ernest since April. I have made 60 gallons of beer since then. I am still amazed how good a cold beer pulled from my tap that I brewed tastes.

I love this hobby. Brewing a winter warmer tonight and drinking a Porter. I have an Amber Ale and a Hellerbock fermenting.
What do you want a medal?

Just kidding, seriously I cannot even enjoy commercial beer anymore after making my own. My palate seems to be evolving also. I am doing my first IPA tomorrow, I'm stoked! What about you?

Amen! Im addicted I admit it. Its a great fealing drinking your own stuff.

FNF what do you have cookin'?

Currently Im cooking a wheat beer, 2 x Irish stout, and another IPA. I cant wait till they are done. Ive got an IPA should be ready in the next week or so, really cant wait to taste that ... it was so good, even bofore bottling it.

Nothing tomorrow....I have a heff on deck that I have yeast I need to use.

Good luck with the IPA! I made one a while a go one of my favorite styles.

Currently Im cooking a wheat beer, 2 x Irish stout, and another IPA. I cant wait till they are done. Ive got an IPA should be ready in the next week or so, really cant wait to taste that ... it was so good, even bofore bottling it.
2X irish stout looks awesome, what does th recipe look like?

2X irish stout looks awesome, what does th recipe look like?

One is a Muntons Extract and the other is a Coopers extract, adding a mix of 1 lb of Corn sugar, 1 lb of DME, and 1/4lb of dextrin. Im a big fan of thick Irish drinks.

How about yourself, what you got going on?

One is a Muntons Extract and the other is a Coopers extract, adding a mix of 1 lb of Corn sugar, 1 lb of DME, and 1/4lb of dextrin. Im a big fan of thick Irish drinks.

How about yourself, what you got going on?
Well, I have the IPA going on tomorrow. I have an "orange blossom ale" in the keg right now, and a beer that I brewed with lime just to try in the secondary. I just polished off an "American/Irish Red" tad bit more hops, but very nice. Stouts and Porters planned for the winter - thats when I bulk up;)

I love homebrew . Get out while u still can.I just went all grain and love it. I cant get enough; info, projects,, recipes, calculations, culturing, kegging, researching,and drinking!!! My wife thinks i have a problem. I bet she wishes when I said" Im going to buy this kit for making beer whataya think hon?" she said NO!!! To late now Im addicted, and so are u my friend!

Latest posts

Back