I can't see straight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just drank 3 green-ish RIS's on a very empty stomach at roughly 10% abv...I would never drink green-ish brew (greenish in this instance= bottle conditioned long enough to be carbonated) except that I have no other beer in the house at the moment and funds are at a minimum...I too cannot quite see straight

I"m lovin live...spent my afternion puliling gees and for some reason that alwys makes the homebrew tatse beter. I'm doin the tour de keezer...one pint of all six brews.

Catching up on this weeks edition of Deadliest Catch over here now that SWMBO is in bed over here

"Over here" refrencing the Jersey Coast as opposed to Pensacola or Lakewood, WA. Maybe that last comment didn't read quite right...I am a bit wasted...and still drinking...

and fighting the temptation to grab a glass of Apfelwine outta the better bottle...

Latest posts

Back