vodka is bad for you feet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncommonsense

Reaction score
a vodka bottle (full) fell of the fridge and on my toe. Im ganna lose the nail and i am in alot of pain. Wish it was a beer bottle may not have hurt as bad.

ForumRunner_20110801_100056.jpg

You should drink the vodka now...it will kill the pain.

A LOOOOOONG time ago a friend worked at a bowling alley that made awesomely potent long island iced teas. Evidently after 3 of them I attempted to bowl, but instead dropped a 12 pound bowling ball on my big toe. I didn't feel a thing, but I had a black toenail for weeks, and then lost it. But It really didn't hurt at all at the time...

So you show that evil vodka bottle how it is, and drink that sucker, and piss it all away!

Revvy said:
You should drink the vodka now...it will kill the pain.

A LOOOOOONG time ago a friend worked at a bowling alley that made awesomely potent long island iced teas. Evidently after 3 of them I attempted to bowl, but instead dropped a 12 pound bowling ball on my big toe. I didn't feel a thing, but I had a black toenail for weeks, and then lost it. But It really didn't hurt at all at the time...

So you show that evil vodka bottle how it is, and drink that sucker, and piss it all away!

Lol ya i would but its my wife bubble gum vodka it tastes kinda nasty

You can run a knife under there to release pressure, but I'm not Doc and you should not take my advice.

Ouch!

I always took a super small drill bit, and drilled/tapped a tiny hole through the top nail by hand, and released the pressure that way.

Bubble gum vodka? sounds like that could hurt your stomach as much as your toe.

That like pepto with a punch?

IXVolt said:
Ouch!

I always took a super small drill bit, and drilled/tapped a tiny hole through the top nail by hand, and released the pressure that way.

Double ouch!

Better than sticking a drill bit in your toe, you should use a hot paperclip or straight pin.

Find a small paperclip, heat it over a flame until the tip is red hot, and press into the nail. It may not penetrate on the first attempt, though you will quickly see that you are melting a hole in the nail. When you make it through, the blood underneath will immediately cool the paperclip as the pressure releases... This method is nicer since it avoids further injury.

Update: i pushed back the skin in the back of the nail and i guess it released some fluids all this blackish red blood started coming out. And today it feel alot better. Still sore but i can walk in my steel-toed boots without so much agony.

Latest posts

Back