Tap/bottle label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mttewes

Reaction score
This is a label I designed for a tap handle and bottle. It will be modified slightly to look better on the bottle. I'll post a pic of it on the bottle as soon as I have one. Any thoughts? Does it look too busy? I can easily modify colors etc. to match the theme of each beer I brew, the layout stays the same.

double-dos-label4.jpg

I like it alot, except for maybe that extra layer behind the kettle that looks like the jawa's sandcrawler.. lol

I like to idea of the batch number in the upper left. It would be nice every time you brew this beer to change the batch number........:D

What does the 22 stand for?

I do change the batch number for each one. It's quick and easy to do thanks to Photoshop. The 22 represents the name "Double Dos" or "double two". It's just a play on my last name, Tewes... which we pronounce as "tooz" as in Ones, Twos, Threes....

I can see the Jawa sand crawler in the background! It's actually a treeline in one of the photos I used for the background. I could remove the treeline and see if it looks better. (note: I haven't done that on the image below) Thanks for the feedback. :mug:

autumn-amber-label.jpg

Very very cool, I like the idea of a solid template that can be edited for each beer. Great job.

Latest posts

Back