help finding a triple regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jah

Reaction score
I am looking for a triple regulator for my keezer build. I have not had much luck. If anyone could be of help it would greatly be appriciated.:mug:

I have one in mine, you've probably seen the video, but honestly 3 pressures is hardly ever really necessary. Are you thinking English (cask simulation), APA level, then Hefe? Will you always have all three on tap at the same time? I hardly ever do. Two pressures is fine and I could live with one. Then again, the DIY version is pretty darn cheap.

I guess I'd also add that it should also play on how many kegs you plan to run at the same time. I know Jester is running one reg per keg no matter they all might be set at the exact same pressure ;-)

Jester369 said:
Heh heh heh - I won't even post the pic of mine again, Bobby. I agree with you that it's total overkill, but it is fun to look at! :D

:mug:

It begs to be posted. It's a masterful work of beer ingenuity!

7674-KeezerManifold2.jpg

Bobby_M said:
I know Jester is running one reg per keg no matter they all might be set at the exact same pressure ;-)

Yeah - I think I'm gonna run them all about 1/4 psi from each other so I can feel all warm and fuzzy about having so many regs ;)

:mug:

Back