working on setting up a new orleans brew spot bywater probably

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOLAFRI

Reaction score
looking for people interested in buying or renting a shotgun and transforming it into a home brewery. with just 20 people we can get alot done. we can set up racks and kegging stations and bottling stations even have a computer for making labels if twenty people pitch in 50 bucks we could have within no time and a little brewing workshop. where we could all get together and sample each others creations!

Cool idea down the road, but I think the first step is networking NOLA area homebrewers. There really aught to be meetups/events like there are in many other cities. I bet you could get more folks behind this once a community is established.

There is crescent city homebrewers association. They meet once a week at deutches haus. Google it. I am thinking of joining soon. You can bring your own beer for critique and also taste many other homebrews.

good luck.. make sure to setup a security system as well.. and make sure your landlord is okay with what you are doing

Back