Hello, and Bottoms Up!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiery Sword

Reaction score
A quick 'Hello!' to all from Boston. My electronic monkier might be Fiery Sword, but Brian will do in the real world! I've been homebrewing for about 15 years now, if you could the first 7 as a helper to my Dad. I've graduated from the extracts over the last two years or so, though I still often do some extract-assisted brewing due to time/commitment constraints!

I frequent Boston-based beer festivals - Including the upcoming BeerAdvocate Belgian Beer Festival at the end of the month - so if anyone out there is local and attending let me know!

Otherwise, hope all is well with everyone and I look forward to learning from the collective knowledge that I'm sure is here. Peace all.......

Fiery Sword said:
A quick 'Hello!' to all from Boston. My electronic monkier might be Fiery Sword, but Brian will do in the real world! I've been homebrewing for about 15 years now, if you could the first 7 as a helper to my Dad. I've graduated from the extracts over the last two years or so, though I still often do some extract-assisted brewing due to time/commitment constraints!

I frequent Boston-based beer festivals - Including the upcoming BeerAdvocate Belgian Beer Festival at the end of the month - so if anyone out there is local and attending let me know!

Otherwise, hope all is well with everyone and I look forward to learning from the collective knowledge that I'm sure is here. Peace all.......

Welcome to the board! :mug:

Welcome to the board, great to have another brewer in the area.

You should think about attending the international beer festival in Providence next month, there's gonna be tons of brew to sample. I'm trying to get to the Belgian fest. but right now it doesn't look too promising.

Fiery Sword said:

Welcome to the board! :mug:

the_bird said:
Welcome from the far reaches of the state!
you taste in linebackers is second to none, so you taste in beer must be equally as intelligent!!! :mug:

save some trees and blue sky for us out there (beautiful country out west there) - the city is just getting more and more "city"......if that makes any sense!

Back