Iron Man

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad Robert Downey, Jr. got his stuff together finally. Let's hope he can keep it that way. I'll see this one on the big screen.

Oh, and don't forget to sit through the entire credits for a little something extra :)

Crap!! I am still deployed for 72 more days and with my luck will not be able to find a good theater to see this on the big screen when I get back ! ! !

i was pleasantly suprised by this movie. Trailers looked good but i had my reservations. Ill probably buy it when it comes out on DVD.

I saw this movie this past weekend. I'm glad I did. This movie rocks indeed! :rockin: Ironmans suit was wicked. Roberty Downey has certainly proven himself with this role. It took me a while to recognise "The Dude" Jeff Bridges. He looked completely different. And as always, I was happy to see Stan Lees cameo appaerence as Hughe Hephner.

Very awesome movie, Just got back from seeing it with a few friends, I'm gonna buy it when it comes out on DVD. XD

I thought it was great. The previews didn't do much for me so i wasn't expecting much but they did a great job. I thought Jeff Bridges was excellently menacing and devilish. I have to say though, that in every movie I see Gwyneth Paltrow, she is extremely flat. She just delivers he lines with no emotion or spunk or anything. Very bland. She seems to be there because she's attractive but she doesn't seem to bring much of personality to her roles.

Even so, the movie rocked and i'd definitely see it again.

I have to say though, that in every movie I see Gwyneth Paltrow, she is extremely flat.

Flat yes, but still beautiful.

Gwyneth_Paltrow_004.jpg

Back