Recommendation for kegerator fridge that can hold 3 cornies & 5# co2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julian81

Reaction score
I've been trying to find a kegerator for the past weeks that can hold 3 corny kegs (ball lock) and a 5# co2 and not having much luck. I tried to order a Haier model from beveragefactory.com last week, but their customer service was horrible, they wouldn't honor the items listed as included on the product page, I had to go through layers of customer support just to prove the product actually came with what was on their site (including sending them a screenshot of the actual product page). Needless to say, they aren't getting my business.

I can't seem to find a reasonably priced mini fridge kegerator that can store 3 corny kegs and a 5# c02. Can anyone help me out? I'm not looking to build my own, just looking to buy a pre-made one with a tower and single faucet, and upgrade later. It just needs to have the capacity I'm looking for.

Would love to know what you guys have that meets these requirements.

Thanks!
Julian

My SWMBO got me a Haier kegerator from Best Buy a few years back. It will hold 3 cornies and a 5 pounder on the hump.

Not at the moment. I am in North Carolina and wont be back home until this coming Friday. I'll check when I get home and let you know if you want to wait that long.

No problem. I'll wait to see if anyone else responds, and continue my search. Let me know on Friday. Thanks!

Back