I blame you guys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sensibull

Reaction score
hops.jpg

Started brewing in October. At that point I probably couldn't name two varieties of hops. Now my freezer is chock full of 9 different kinds and I spend all my free time thinking about how to manage my pipeline. It's your fault, I tell ya :p

Oh boy, im the same way. Everytime I tell my wife I have everything I need she just laughs.

I feel ya. I just brewed my first batch Saturday and I have just ordered the ingredients for my next two and another carboy so I can have 3 going at once.

I started brewing just last spring, less than a year ago. Today UPS delivered a 40 pound sack of pale malt for my next few all grain experiments. I now have 9 varieties of beer in bottles with 2 more in fermenters and I rarely drink more than one bottle per day.

That's the one thing about this hobby, for those that love beer it really sucks you in; once I brewed my first batch in a Mr. Beer kit I was hopelessly hooked. Even after making that nasty swill from a plastic tub....

Same with me. Im about 8 months into brewing and now have 3 brewing buckets 2 class carboys a butt load of bottles and 2 corny kegs. and a nice big brew pot. Keep thinking im about done but now I hate waiting for my wort to chill so I want a chiller and a kegerator. Kinda spendy up to this point. But fun as sh%t

Back