Hi from Rochester NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuoply

Reaction score
Hi all,

First off, thanks for the helpful forum! I've been brewing off and on for about 4 years now; started out with Mr Beer kits and have been wandering into All Grain land.

On the topic of all grain and kegging, does anyone in the Rochester area know of places that refill co2?

Well anyway, cheers! I look forward to continuing as a forum member for a while.

Welcome! I was just in Rochester visiting relatives and to go to my cousin's wedding in East Aurora. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my CO2 tank to get filled while I was there, so can't help you other than to say try welding supply stores or fire extinguisher service places.

Have a great day!

Thanks.

For future reference to folks in Rochester, "Rochester Welding Supplies" on state street across from Kodak office does co2 refills. A bit pricey at 14 and some change for 5lbs, but about the only place in the city that does it.

Back