Had some Bud Light Friday night...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cweston

Reaction score
For the first time in ages: it was on tap, and very cold, and most importantly, free.

It wasn't as bad as I remembered, actually. I can see why people who drink to get drunk wouold choose beer like that: it sure goes down easy.

Contrast that with a big dubbel or a bock or something, where after drinking a couple, you feel like you've had a meal, not just a beverage.

Bud Light is only 75 cents for a 12 oz draft at one of the many bars here on campus, I prefer miller light because it doesn't have any additives or preservatives in it and you get much more of a hoppy taste too. But for 75 cents you can't beat it... So I accept he Bud, against my will though...

(I hope people aren't annoyed by the large amount of posting i've been doing in the last few minutes, I'm at work and I'm bored...)

i can honestly say i havent had a bud light, or any other mega swill for that matter, in about 3 months.

I can't even drink dat new super duper Bud that be out. That xtra speshul stuff don't do it for me. I guess iffin I was down on Bourbon St, and all they had was Bud.... wait... I would drink bourbon and coke! ;)

Latest posts

Back