my brewtus clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcmcf

Reaction score
i finley went out and bought some square tubing and got to building.

this so far has taken my 2 days before i went to work. kinda nice working 3:30pm to 11:30pm . over all the main part of the stand is 52"Lx16"Wx20"H
i put a bracket on the end to hold a whole house water filter. still hace to put wheels on it so it is easier to move.

will post more pic's when i get them done.

I have a stack of angle iron waiting for me to chop it up. I'll have to bolt mine to start until I can bribe the neighbor to weld it all together (while I pay attention so I can just borrow it in the future).

I have a stack of angle iron waiting for me to chop it up. I'll have to bolt mine to start until I can bribe the neighbor to weld it all together (while I pay attention so I can just borrow it in the future).

I am in the exact same scenario. it is the brewing off season for me since it is so hot in my house, so now is the time.

got a little more done the other day

here is the burner bracket that i made ran out of flat iron have to get some more i have 2 made.

this is my control panel mount you can slide it in and out and then turn it and pivot it.

the square tube in back is to hold a water line right over the water tank for easy filling.

still have to get some black pipe for the gas manifold.

Back