South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #5!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I think we are good now.

Only 3 more pounds before I place the order.

Last call!

ordered 5..
1 styrian golding, 1 vanguard, 1 east kent golding, 2 czech saaz.
if there is only room for three I'd take 2 saaz and 1 styrian

Just a quick note to everyone - we are allowing single pounds of leaf hops to this order as a one time courtesy since they are sold out of Citra pellets. If you are interested in any whole leaf hops, please post a message with name and quantity.

Thanks!

Just a quick note to everyone - we are allowing single pounds of leaf hops to this order as a one time courtesy since they are sold out of Citra pellets. If you are interested in any whole leaf hops, please post a message with name and quantity.

Thanks!
just as a replacement for citra?

if not, I have 2 lb czech saaz and 1 lb kent goldings on my order... love to get them get them as leaf instead of pellets.
also a question...how would you like to be paid? It's a lot of moolah to lay out on this order and i'd like to get you some money asap... paypal?

ferman, can you adjust the first post so I know what I am getting?

infection - immyc agreed to split the Cascade and Centennial 50/50 with me. LOL

Should we add another pound of each and make the split 2/3 lb each?

chrisdb - I will change to leaf for you. Also, you will be getting an invoice as in the next day or so and it must be paid via PayPal.

infection - immyc agreed to split the Cascade and Centennial 50/50 with me. LOL

Should we add another pound of each and make the split 2/3 lb each?

yea I hear ya... I agreed to split all 3 (cascade, centtennial and saaz) on 01-19-2011, 04:19 PM and then Jim gets drunk and splits the same with you and then splits the saaz with billy LOL

I should go over there tomorrow while he's brewing and drop something in his out house

okay

lets get another pound of cascade and centennial and do 2/3 pound each, you me and jim

I'll split 1/2 of the saaz from nos3stg who is ron r on the club site

clear as mud...right?

Ok - infection - I have you down to split the Cascade and Saaz with nos3stg.

I removed the extra pound of Cascade.

Left the 2 lbs of Centennial for the three-way split between you, immyc and me.

Thanks to everyone who paid thus far. Only a couple more guys left.

Also, thanks to those of you who threw in a little extra. I appreciate that very much.

Ferman -- Can you please resend my invoice? I didn't get the first one. You can just post the amount here and I'll pay it ASAP. Thanks.

If it's not too late put me down for:

1x Cascade, 1x Centennial, 1x Fuggles (US)

Thanks a bunch I will paypal you as soon as I see the invoice!

This guy still open or order already placed? if open I'd like

1x Cascade, 1x Centennial, 1x Columbus, 1x Willamette

This guy still open or order already placed? if open I'd like

Just missed it splifs. Too bad. Order was placed earlier today. But I will post a note in this thread when Round 6 starts.

Thanks again Ferman... Appreciate you organizing this. Group grain buy anyone? Happy to help organize, although am admittedly a noob at this...

I'd like a, pound of cascade and a pound of simcoe.

bryanjints - you just missed this order. However, I will post a note in this thread when round 6 starts up so you will be notified. FYI - they do not sell Simcoe.

Back