Custom Printed Pint Glasses?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for the suggestion

Ordered 96 etched glasses on a tuesday, and they showed up the follwing tuesday

They did some minor artwork for me and had super fast turn around.

$1.50 per glass! The shipping was a little high, but come on, it was 96 pint glasses, thats heavy!

I highly reccomend Grandstand. I am handing the glasses out as client Holiday Gifts, and everyone has been very impressed so far...

Thanks for the suggestion

Ordered 96 etched glasses on a tuesday, and they showed up the follwing tuesday

They did some minor artwork for me and had super fast turn around.

$1.50 per glass! The shipping was a little high, but come on, it was 96 pint glasses, thats heavy!

I highly reccomend Grandstand. I am handing the glasses out as client Holiday Gifts, and everyone has been very impressed so far...

Let's see the final product...

Let's see the final product...

DSCN1332.jpg

DSCN1331.jpg

there you go. with some delicious milk stout in there.

that is a laser etch. they count it as a 1 color design. i had double sided glasses printed. each logo is 3 colors. to do 96 glasses 3 golors per side, it was going to be $1000. but the etching counts as 1 color. i liked the etch better than black ink, becuase you can see it when you have dark beer in there.

enjoy and call them if you need glasses. they do coffee mugs and shot glasses and stuff too..

:D

very cool. like the logo on the back. gonna order some soon i think.

My custom printed glasses arrived yesterday... These are the 20 oz. nonic pint glasses from www.discountmugs.com.

SRBCglasswBIIPA.jpg

I am pretty happy with the way they turned out. This is not real etching, it is the "satin etch" color so we'll see how long it lasts. The coloring is about as even as you might expect from a single pressing of 12 of these things. But as you can see they did a decent job on the small print that I asked for.

Not the cheapest, though. Came out to around $8 a piece when all was said and done. It was a gift (although the design is mine) so it could be worse.

more importantly what is that beautiful dark beer you have in there?

I used to know a great guy (my old college buddies dad actually) who would have loved to do some laser etched glasses really cheap for you guys. Here is a pic of him making one for me;

rod3El.jpg

...but then he left it while it was printing one day and started on fire. It destroyed half his garage and it trying to work out the insurance. Here is a shot of the damage;

3wPmK.jpg

Back