Which no rinse steriliser?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star San for the WIN!!! Easy to use, mix, and is a TRUE no rinse sanitizer that does an epic job. Plus, the foam (don't fear it) is food for your yeast. :rockin:

Just buy the 16 ounce thing of starsan. You will have sanitizer for years! Just mix it according to the directions.

Just buy the 16 ounce thing of starsan. You will have sanitizer for years! Just mix it according to the directions.

Well, it's enough to make 80 GALLONS of sanitizer. :D Since you can also continue to use it after brew day, there's not much point in dumping it out and making fresh each time. I normally mix up about 2.5 gallons at a time. I keep a spray bottle of it on hand (easy to spray things you need to sanitize) and just keep it until either I've used it up, almost used it up, or feel like making a new batch. I've yet to have a batch around long enough for it to be not effective. Just keep a lid/cover on the container and you'll be fine.

It's really not even close. Get the Starsan. Just get the big bottle right off the bat, it will last forever.

Back