• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Barley Crusher malt mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeeRRunBrewery

Reaction score
I have a new, never used "Barley Crusher" malt mill. I ended up with 2 grain mills in my hands and since I only need one, the Barley Crusher is for sale!

This mill has the extended hopper. First person to offer retail price ($138) + shipping gets it.

I'll accept PayPal or check (will ship after check clears).

Questions or need more info? e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks!

FYI:

(from the Classifieds rules https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/classified-rules-255533/)

No disparaging remarks are allowed in a Classified thread. If you think someone's goods are junk, priced to high, etc, keep it to yourself. No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself. Neither is a Classified thread normally a good place to carry on an extended discussion. It is not a typical thread but is someone's advertisement, and you should be extra-respectful of a TP thread.

Back