Mirror Pond or Rogue Dead Guy Ale Extract Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockweezy

Reaction score
I have brewed 8 beers and have always used kits from my local HBSS, but I would like to try a clone brew this weekend. Two of my favorite beers are Mirror Pond and Rogue's Dead Guy Ale. The only problem is that I have only done extract brews thus far. The recipes I have found on here seem to have been all grain or partial mash I believe. I am new to the clone brew world, so any insight would be really helpful.

Brewsmith is able to convert most recipes to extract, provided the grains used can be converted, and there aren't grains involved that need to be mashed (such as munich). Of course, you can do a small partial mash if you do require these things, just remember that you might need to do some 2 row as well. If you post a recipe you want into an extract or partial mash, you might get some kind soul to convert it for you.

Back