London calling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prolix

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I stumbled upon this wonderful forum some months ago and again the other week whilst trying to solve some problem or other, the facts escape me now.

It is a marvelous source of information and I have enjoyed many a thread and discourse.

Just thought I would say hello as it seemed rude to lurk without even an introduction.

So hello, I am an English brewer, if you had not already guessed. I have been brewing for 22 years off and on. I was lured to the dark side three short years ago. I now brew using stainless thermo pots and have a firkin length brewery, soon to be adapted to HERMS.

I have my favourite brews; a porter, a winter ale and two house ales. Rarely bother with other styles, as I like what I know and know what I like. I will play around with different yeast and the hops from time to time, but do not fix what is not broken.

Happy brewing folks

Michael

Back