Any EBrewers in central Arkansas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgwild81

Reaction score
I'm wanting to go electric and wondering if there is anyone in central Arkansas who has gone electric and wouldn't mind showing me the ropes. I've been reading the different threads and it all seems overwhelming to me. I learn a lot better doing than reading. So if there's anybody in central Arkansas that wouldn't mind a assistant brewer one day let me know. I would much appreciative.

I am currently building a 1/2 bbl all electric system. I am just ordering the pots and parts right now. I'm copying "Kals Electric Brewery." Great website. Just reading through it will give you the basic understanding and what variables can be, well....variable...I live in Little Rock and expect to be brewing kegs by the end of summer.

Awesome! That is a great website, but unfortunately way out of my price range. I'd love to check it out when your done. I live in Benton and would be willing to help you out any way I can. Good luck with your build.

Thanks, it's super expensive....at least for my income. That is why I won't be brewing until july or august. When I get it set up i'll post something up and i'm open to having folks come hang out for a brew day.

I've got a friend in the Central Arkansas Fermentors who has a pretty nice Ebrew set up. He's a (semi)retired engineer and did most of his own electronics and stuff. Let me talk with him at this weeks meeting and see, but he loves having people out to brew with him. It will be Friday before I can get back here but I'll let you know. We're based in LR/NLR area.

Terje

Stratotankard said:
I've got a friend in the Central Arkansas Fermentors who has a pretty nice Ebrew set up. He's a (semi)retired engineer and did most of his own electronics and stuff. Let me talk with him at this weeks meeting and see, but he loves having people out to brew with him. It will be Friday before I can get back here but I'll let you know. We're based in LR/NLR area.

Terje

That would be awesome. Thanks

Back