Proof I have the Disease

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewTaster

Reaction score
So today I had my final for University Biology, year 1. I was supposed to be studying in the library, but id study for 10 mins and flip back to HBT, seeing if anyone had replied to my threads. Then id study another 10 and randomly google dextrose to see the effects it will have on my upcoming recipe.

Me and SWMBO are getting an apartment together soon. I specifically requested a place with either an aux. closet or smaller second bedroom for my hobby. She agreed. Looks like im on a good start there anyways.

Either way, I love Homebrew, and i Love this forum! Cheers to all you helpful cats!

:mug:

Studying? What's that ;-)

I've been avoiding studying all day!

Proof I have the disease?

Returning cans - see someone with 3 cases of pop tops. Get weird look when ask to buy bottles... $4, 3 cases of empties... I'm ok with that... Get even weirder look from wife when ya tell her story.

Yup, you have the disease. Just remember, studying gets the grades, which gets the diploma, that provides the avenue to a good career, that in turn provides necessary funds to buy homebrewing goodies!
So, I guess a good education equates to good beer.... Does that sound right? hehehe

*sings* C's get degrees

Doesn't mean I don't pout when I get em (Twice in 2 years...)

Well I think that one was a solid B+ exam... wish me luck on tomorrow...

Currently enjoying a laguintas IPA.... not bad... Should be studying, but I don't wanna!

And this Engineer in training is in pro-school. Anything C and up is ok with me. Just REALLY looking forward to my first of two 6 month internships coming up. I can actually *gasp* APPLY this theory and DO SOMETHING (I'm NOT an academic - I have high grades, but I wanna work, not go to school!)

I feel you. I honestly have issues with spending too much time on HBT. But seriously, lots of good info, and I know some people on this forum better than my neighbors so I always want to know what is going on.

AH, studying sucks, but it will be worth it if you can stick to it. Me? I rarely studied and got a 3.5 something GPA in college while raising a family, remodeling a house, and working 7 days a week. It was well worth it once I got over my nervous breakdown.

Back