Stone Enjoy By 12/21/12 IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drainbamage

Keep HBT weird.
Reaction score
I've seen that the latest round of Stone's Enjoy By IPA will be making it's way to KY soon. To anyone who has tried the previous releases, is it worth it?

I mean, as a big Stone fan I'll probably buy a bottle anyway just to say I've tried it, but I'm curious if the super-freshness is noticeable, or if it just comes off as a gimmick.

i didnt think it was that great....it seemed all of the place to me, to muddled and not together

Enjoying one as I type. Grabbed the 9/21 when it was released also. Delicious liquid.

image-4008951317.jpg

On Wednesday I checked out one of the local liquor stores that was supposed to get some. They had just gotten the shipment in that day, but they got screwed by the distributor and only got 3 cases instead of 5. They said they would have to give it away to their beer & wine club members, and it probably wouldn't even make it to the shelves. I had to settle for a bottle of Lukcy Basartd and some Southern Tier Krampus. Darn... :rolleyes:

The search continues...

i thought it tasted like premature homebrew, that it needed a couple more weeks to meld and come together

I've seen that the latest round of Stone's Enjoy By IPA will be making it's way to KY soon. To anyone who has tried the previous releases, is it worth it?

I mean, as a big Stone fan I'll probably buy a bottle anyway just to say I've tried it, but I'm curious if the super-freshness is noticeable, or if it just comes off as a gimmick.

the latest round (enjoy by 7-4-2013) is great.

IMG_3916.jpg

I was finally able to track some down in April, but the last few rounds have missed KY again. It was definitely worth seeking out!

Back