Super cheap two stage temp controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks ridiculously close to my Love controller that is doing the job on my ferm chambers

I'd love to see if it performed the same...but I don't have a need for another one at this time.

I'd say go for it and see.

Wow. That's awesome. I'm totally grabbing one of those to run the ferm closet build I'm starting this weekend!

Shoot, sorry for the redundant post, i looked for one related to this and couldn't find it. The search function on this site gives me problems.

Sometimes it is just easier to go to Google and put "site:homebrewtalk.com" at the end of your search terms, even though this site uses Google custom search the actual Google search sometimes works better. (not always)

i think i may have heard at one point or another that if one of these looses power, it resets to 70 or some temp like that.

dr_beerman said:
just ordered a couple of these. eBay seller name is MixTea.

Mixtea is good seller. I bought my first controller from him, and after I made it work I went back to the EXACT same listing, and ordered 3 more. Unfortunately the next 3 were the 220v versions. A simple picture and an email and he apologized and sent m 3 correct ones.

Temperature Controller STC-1000: Do not order from mixtea on ebay. I ordered and paid for mine four months ago, many messages back and forth and now nothing, no product and no refund and no more messages. I got ripped off, be warned.

Much better choice than some unethical person on ebay who doesn't deliver and doesn't refund. mixtea defrauded me.

Back