My Stout Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimm

Reaction score
Thoughts and critique are always welcome!
wakemeup2-480x396.jpg

Over all I like it. the rooster is funky and fun looking.

Not crazy about the stout font but it works great with everything there. The W and A look like they could be a bit closer togeather if you can..

Nice creativity. :D

thanks i was going for a comedic sci-fi type label. the funky rooster mixed with a sci-fi type face. i could reduce the tracking on the W&A. That is how the font naturally types out though.

Comedic/Sci-fi.. you Nailed it. ;)

I wish font's weren't that way.. lol look at the text on the fair dog I'm working on. thats how it typed out but it could look a whole lot better.

yea I agree about those certain fonts that just don't seem to space the letters correctly. I could also edit the font and remove some of the character spacing but for a fun home project i think it's good enough. thanks for the compliments.

agree with you on that.

Keep up the good work.

i think the spacing between w and a is ok, because it's the same as the spacing between the k and the e. it looks symmetrical. so, if you're going to space them closer together on one side of "ak", do it on the other if that makes sense.

Back