Greetings from Lansing, MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primal_reason

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this whole brewing thing. Brewed up my first batch last week and I am eagerly anticipating it.

I'm from Lansing, MI and a recent college grad. I think my beer obsession began a few years ago after drinking my first Oberon from Bell's Brewery in Kalamazoo and I found that beer can actually be enjoyed as opposed to just drinking 10 Busch lights in order to get tanked.

So after a few years of enjoying beer, I wanted to learn more about it, and that led me to learning about homebrewing. And well, here I am today.

Nice to meet you all! :mug:

Welcome aboard :mug: I'm a Lansing native who fled the state, like so many others.

Welcome to the board! I moved from Lansing at the beginning of the year after spending three years there. I definitely miss some places there.

Must be nice that the Red Salamander just moved to Grand Ledge.

Cheers and welcome from Ferndale! Enjoy the first brew and the obsession of home brewing. Join up on the Michigan Mashers group when you have a minute.

Go Spartans! I went to school at MSU and used to live in East Lansing (Cedar Village and right above Rick's, yuck!) and Lansing. I miss my home state, especially now in this killer AZ heat. ...and I miss Oberon, my first craftbrew love.

If you haven't already, head to Brighton where Bell's opened a distillery and brewery...

Peace!

I'm a grad student at MSU living in the Lansing area. Reading threads here has really helped me out with my first few brews....I'm really starting to get addicted now.

Hooray for the Red Salamander, they rock!

Back