MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be in DC tomorrow...I have a couple of Pin Lock cornies if someone is interested in a trade.

So I just found the group buy section and realized I just missed this round. How often does this group buy?

they change frequently, makes it tough to track, but there is info in the OP to download the price book. they keep that up to date.

I'll take 3 X BD-MOPA, 2 X CMC-2ROW next go around. I'd love to split some munich and grab some starsan too...

where in VA are you located? I know sheldon wanted some munich, and i simply forgot to give it to the pickup..... :( he may be interested in splitting a bag, or just buying some off of you.

I have you for the 5 bags, no munich yet.

2 - CM-SPIL, Pilsen by Canada Malting
2 - CM-2ROW, 2-Row by Canada Malting
1 - BD-VIEN, Vienna by Canada Malting
1 - TF-AMBER, Amber by Thomas Faucett
2 - 5075 Flaked Corn by Briess (25lb Bags) Briess is only supplier on list?

Looking for Carmel Pilsner (CARA 8) Belgian, this looks like the closest availible? any other suggestions??

1 - BZ-LCRM Caramel Malt Light by Best Malz

Let me know if any of this is a problem so I can adjust.

****I may add or subract depending on when order is placed please contact me prior to putting in order Thanks.

the Urbana pickup was a one time thing. if someone who lives in the outskirts wants to hump stuff out there... great, but otherwise its in takoma park

Hop Machine, I would be in for 15 lbs of munich if we can coordinate a meet up. Where are you located? I am in Woodbridge.

Sheldon

Add a bag of CMC-MUNH

Sheldon you can get 15 pounds out of that.

I'll take a bag of CMC-WHET too if someone wants to take 15 pounds or so that would be dandy.

Okay need a little help was trying to figure out what grain to buy, but there are like 8 or 9 companies on there to choose from, unless I am reading wrong. Not sure which to go with if anyone is better than another or just shoot for the cheapest???

im a beliver in... unless your a pro, or think your gonna win the NHC, buy the cheapest.

most people get CMC stuff to start out. 85% of my base grain is BZ pils, and the rest is TF golden promise (make a lot of scottish beers)

Feel free to pile on if this has been covered...and because I'm not AG yet, but does this include 50lb bags of DME as well, or just bags of malt? Also, what about other items like candi sugar, etc. seems a great price for 12 bags and I'm sure it could easily be split.
Again, sorry if this was previously covered. Still working my way to all grain, but won't be until summer at the earliest and still have recipes planned for 30-40 lbs of DME already until that happens.
Cheers!!

yes, 50 lb bags of DME are ok! in preperation for summer... and belgian season. i will be getting the 15 bag of D2 and clear sugar.

Nice, any idea how far away you are from ordering? Will need to look at the full list and gauge timing. I some in two weeks, but I know this isn't gonna happen that fast.
Thanks!!

Back