how long is to long

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redliner

Reaction score
hey guys i just found a 6 gallon primary downstairs full of oktoberfest from april is it still good or just dump it?

Really? how does thet even happen... Thats like finding a 20 in your pocket when your doing laundry.

Keg that up....Thats gonna be a good one:)

poislb said:
Really? how does thet even happen... Thats like finding a 20 in your pocket when your doing laundry.

This is what I want to know. I usually can't keep myself from wanting to rush the fermentation process let alone just forgetting about a beer altogether. Sounds like a great problem to have.

It's called life.... I just bottled my Extra Strong Bitter that I brewed at Natl Home Brew day the first week of May.... Between then and now I did a complete rehab on the condo I am now living in...

I had another beer in primary for over 6 months before. One of the best beers I've ever brewed.

just been a busy time everytime i thought to bottle something came up. ill bottle it this wk and have it ready 4 october lol

I second revvy's reply that it will probably be one of the best you have ever tasted. I would mix in some pruning sugar for carbonation and bottle.

I have a batch in the primary (a plastic fermentation bucket) for about 6 weeks now. Never gone that long before and am in no hurry to get it kegged/bottled. Maybe my own stubborn way of pushing the standards.. I think it will be ok though. Probably find out around Christmas!

Latest posts

Back