• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sabco false bottom, 50' stainless IC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maltose

Reaction score
Selling two brand new, unused items.

Sabco's false bottom with a 9/16" hole drilled in the middle for a diptube $80 + shipping

50' with 3/8" OD stainless immersion chiller with two 1/2" FPT compression fittings installed on the water in and water out. $75 + shipping

Honeywell Intermittent Pilot Retrofit Y8610U....NIB $120 + shipping

I'd take pictures, but can't find my phone so I can get them to you later if you wish. However, the false bottom is straight out of the box and the IC is perfectly straight, no scratches whatsoever.

bought it from a HBT member, also unused. it's professionally made, not sure exactly where he got it. also, the chiller is 3/8"

also for sale... Honeywell Intermittent Pilot Retrofit Y8610U....NIB $120 + shipping

ok?

Mine is 3/8", didn't come with garden hose fittings, so I installed SS compression fittings on them. Not sure I understand your post.

Didn't see your 3/8" clarification below, might want to put that in the original post.

Back