Tying the ol' knot!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evolcoms

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my fiance and I are getting married this Friday. We have been together for over 10 years and we have 2 beautiful kids. I wanted to brew some beers for the reception, but I didn't get my being gear in time.Oh well. Maybe I'll brew something for the new year. Any suggestions?

Nice dude, I'm tying the knot on Saturday. I didn't have time to brew any HB for the reception either, but I did buy all of the fittings, couplers, etc. to switch over to an all sanke 4 tap kegerator to use at the reception (and after).

Congrats to you and all, but what the **** are doing posting on here when you should be giving all your attention to your bride? Raising my glass to you both. :mug:

nukebrewer said:
Congrats to you and all, but what the **** are doing posting on here when you should be giving all your attention to your bride? Raising my glass to you both. :mug:

Had to let all my fellow brewers know the great news! HBT! Thanks NukeBrewer. Cheers

Latest posts

Back