Bud Light Clone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speaking of piss jokes, this is horrible but...

during my first try at college back in '02 I was in my friends dorm room playing video games one night when his annoying roommate comes in drunk off his ass. I'm talking slurring words and knocking crap over drunk. he comes in talking about how much he's drank and how cool that makes him and then sets his beer down and says, "I'll be right back." and walks out the room. I look to my friend and make the comment that someone should piss in beer. my buddy takes this to heart and says he is going to. well he doesn't just squirt a little in there, no, he pours out the remaining beer and proceeds to fill it all the way back up. on video no less. his roommate comes back in looking for his beer, my buddy asks him "how fast can you chug a beer?", "faster than you, that's for damn sure.", "oh yeah, lets make a video of you chugging your beer and we'll time it to see exactly how fast you can drink it.", "your on!"...

he chugged the entire thing, on video, and at the end mentioned how good the beer tasted.

it took all of 30 minutes for us to show the video to as many people as we possibly could before it got back to his roommate exactly what he had just done.

speaking of piss jokes, this is horrible but...

during my first try at college back in '02 I was in my friends dorm room playing video games one night when his annoying roommate comes in drunk off his ass. I'm talking slurring words and knocking crap over drunk. he comes in talking about how much he's drank and how cool that makes him and then sets his beer down and says, "I'll be right back." and walks out the room. I look to my friend and make the comment that someone should piss in beer. my buddy takes this to heart and says he is going to. well he doesn't just squirt a little in there, no, he pours out the remaining beer and proceeds to fill it all the way back up. on video no less. his roommate comes back in looking for his beer, my buddy asks him "how fast can you chug a beer?", "faster than you, that's for damn sure.", "oh yeah, lets make a video of you chugging your beer and we'll time it to see exactly how fast you can drink it.", "your on!"...

he chugged the entire thing, on video, and at the end mentioned how good the beer tasted.

it took all of 30 minutes for us to show the video to as many people as we possibly could before it got back to his roommate exactly what he had just done.

Not even chilled?? Gross.

Somebody told me they tried making a bud clone but it tasted terrible and wasn't drinkable. I shrugged and said wasn't that what you were going for?

Latest posts

Back