BIG Thumbs up for Austin Home Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCH

Reaction score
I ordered about $200 worth of equipment earlier this morning. I then realized that I had forgotten a picnic tap for my kegging set-up. I called them and asked if they could toss it in and charge me the $3.99 and I was told that they couldn't guarantee anything since they've went to a more automated system but I could use the comment portion of the order screen to ask.

Anyway, long story short, I used Paypal to order the tap and paid the $7.99 shipping and within an hour, I was rebated the $7.99!!!

Hats off to the guys and gals at AHB! :rockin:

I just had my first order from AHS too -- so far I've been very pleased -- Very Fast Shipping compared to MoreBeer (my normal go-to online vendor). Usually MoreBeer takes 2-3 days to get my order shipped out, AHS was less than 4 business hours.

+1

Ordered $100 dollars worth of stuff last night and it was ready for shipping at 11:30 this morning. amazing. i have made 2 sets orders from morebeer and AHS at the same time. in both cases AHS had my order ready 2 - 3 days before morebeer.

AHS always ships fast for the 7.99 rate.

The forgot something once and credited my credit card as soon as it was reported with no questions asked they are my number one supplier!!!!

Back