Do you think I could sneak this purchase past my SWMBO? ;)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vfinch

Reaction score
YYJ6608179.1.jpg

Complete U Brew Business

I'm sure if I was clever with the paperwork and drove it into the garage at night, she'd be none the wiser... Well, except for the garage smelling even more like a brewery than normal.

Well, except for the garage smelling even more like a brewery than normal.

And also the fact that she didn't see you for a solid month and every corner of every closet was filled with beer.

Other than that, I'd say there is no way she will know :D

Looks like some sort of very serious plate chiller in the foreground.

You could stash this rig at my place for a few years, while you get the SWMBO used to the idea. :D

The front bit (in white) is the filter. The chiller is the cart mounted affair.

It's always exciting and a bit depressing to see things like this for sale.

dude, my buddy and I snuck in a motor and tranny into the house under her nose...this should just be a small problem :)

Just mix it in with all your other brewing equipment and "crap"(wife calls it my crap collection) and mix it in she'll never know the difference unless a bill follows. See I pay in cash most the time and leave no paper trail.
On motorcycles number 5 and 7 in parts (complete bsket cases) i've added to the collection of 9 total as show winners I only get caught when DMV sents final ownership papers, plates and tags to my house. Oops, oh well. Can't fool the "WAR DEPARTMENT" aka wife all the time.
My wife doesn't know what is the use of the Bridgeport mill in my garage not alone the Miller Tig and Mig machines and lathe. Hey stay out of my space i'll stay out of your kitchen. She has noticed a growing collection of 15.5, 7.75 and corny kegs filling extra tight small spaces. Oops dear I've had those for a long time.
Selling collected BBC 454 crap for my future brewing needs is no problem with her as she knows i'm a FE engine diehard.
I say you had to buy these items or miss a great buy and time was an issue.

She does understand that the 454 stuff is going to be replaced with a 427 side-oiler and a steadily growing collection of parts for a 427 Cammer, right?

Tell her that it's a parts cleaner so you don't get grease all over.

Back