Diversol oops!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgcant

Reaction score
I can't believe I just did this. This is the day to keg my very first all grain batch!! Well between the baby crying and trying to rack at the same time. I realized that I forget to rinse the keg after it had sat in the diversol solution! @#$%!! I quickly sanitized and this time rinsed a new keg and transfered the beer into that one. The beer was maybe in the keg for no longer than 10 minutes. Is the batch ruined? Is it even safe to drink? Thanks guys

[FONT=verdana,helvetica,Arial]TOXICITY CATEGORY I
All pesticide products meeting the criteria of Toxicity Category I are required to bear on the front panel the signal word "Danger." In addition if the product was assigned to Toxicity Category I on the basis of its oral, inhalation or dermal toxicity (as distinct from skin and eye local effects) the word "Poison'' shall appear in red on a background of distinctly contrasting color and the skull and crossbones shall appear in immediate proximity to the word "Poison."
[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,helvetica,Arial]Toxicity Category I criteria: [/FONT]
Oral LD50:Up to and including 50 mg/kg Inhalation LC50:Up to and including .2 mg/liter Dermal LD50:Up to and including 200 mg/kg Eye effects:Corrosive; corneal opacity not reversible within 7 days Skin effects:Corrosive

Back