Nov Free Shipping from Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Code please :D

I'm ready to take the FB plunge!

I'm currently brewing BIAB over a gas burner and am contemplating going electric. Since I need to keep the heating element away from the BIAB "bag" I wanted to know if you had any experience (or knew of anyone else) placing a heating element UNDER the FB. I'll be running a recirc pump to keep from scorching during mash & boil.

Thanks!

Time2brew

T2B
I have built a custom stand for a guy that wanted his FB set way off the bottom and I do have the template still so If you need a stand thats way up the side of the keg I can do that. The FB goes for a 15" to a 15 1/4" though and we'll have to talk about the stand cost. PM me if you really want to go that route..

PM's sent guys

Cheers
Jay

Code please? Its about time to graduate from extract and join these forums. Also, will you be getting the standard FB stand (without filtration) back in stock?

Code please? Its about time to graduate from extract and join these forums. Also, will you be getting the standard FB stand (without filtration) back in stock?

PM sent BrazinFS

This thread might single handedly keep the US Postal Service open for 2013. Way to go Jay!

Thanks Soulrebel! Just trying to do my part to keep the economy running! :D

"Go Wildcard Red Ale" :mug:

Cheers
Jay

It seems that IPower.com is having timeout issues. I can't seem to register an account on the site to place an order, which I've tried from multiple ISPs to make sure the issue isn't on my end. The timeout error mentioned something about a database issue and to contact the store owner.

OK well I think I am about done giving away the free shipping codes for this event. If you already have the free shipping code dont forget you have till midnight tonight to get your order in. I will be up for a little while longer so if your quick we may be able to get a few more codes out.

I REALLY REALLY want to thank you all for getting involved and all the orders. We got a little overwhelmed there for a little bit but we are (almost) back on track.

Thanks for all the killer feedback and the pictures.

We are going to do a free giveaway for 13 False bottoms for Christmas follow the link to my thread and have a ball.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/13-days-christmas-false-bottom-giveaway-norcal-brewing-371149/

Again I cannot thank you guys enough for all the business!

Cheers
Jay

Latest posts

Back