What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My HB belgian golden ale tasting devilish while I gather wood out of the pile for a fire.

image-2637154943.jpg

NIZZLE said:
I highly recommend 3beans it gooood stuff

If I can't find it here, maybe we could do a trade for some??? Cuz now it's on! Too many posts about it and now I NEED it!!!

tyzippers said:
If I can't find it here, maybe we could do a trade for some??? Cuz now it's on! Too many posts about it and now I NEED it!!!

If you are getting Six Point in your area, make sure to ask the manager of your bottle shop if he is ordering it. Sounds stupid, but I have 2 of the same chain bottle shops within 5 miles of each other, and they stock totally different products.

If you are getting Six Point in your area, make sure to ask the manager of your bottle shop if he is ordering it. Sounds stupid, but I have 2 of the same chain bottle shops within 5 miles of each other, and they stock totally different products.

Agreed, Most store owners pass up on 3beans because the cost per case is higher than the rest of thier offerings. That seems to be the case around here. All it takes is a mention to the owner you will drink it up and it is usually on the shelves the next order.
:mug:

A glass of pedialyte. I over indulged in the Anti-Hero IPA from Revolution BC while watching our friends bands play at the Abbey last night. Man that stuff is tasty. Pedialyte, on the other hand, is not.

NIZZLE said:
I think we could make something happen

That's cool. I've noticed that when I talk to the owners of the local bottle shops and ask if they can get certain hard to come by brews, the answer is usually because the local distributer doesn't get any because my market is so small. Sometimes I hate small town living.

Rewarding myself with a bottle I've been holding onto since last year. Successful brew day, also 3 months to the day since I quit smoking.

Way to go! Think about how much more of that geuze you can taste now.

Ok I bottled most of it 24 -12 oz bottles and 5 -22 oz bombers and I only corked 5 750s... shouldn't they be Ok? The corks went in pretty dang tight even after a starsan soak. I will cage them for sure.

So you didn't use a corker? I'm guessing those won't seal, but I'm interested to find out.

Another welcome addition to my area. We've gotten this and Ballast Point in the last couple of months. I need to find Hop Notch. The store I went to was out.

image-3039402753.jpg

Let's see.

Two Roads, two American IPA homebrews, Heavy Seas Loose Cannon, Heavy Seas Black Cannon, Sierra Nevada Torpedo.

I'd say that's a great day.

Sampling my dark rye IPA I'm calling RYEding The Storm Out. This turned out great! 1 oz each of Amarillo and Citra in the keg. Grapefruity goodness!

image-2276364840.jpg

An early tasting of my HB Milk Chocolate Stout after an OB Ten Fidy. A few more weeks in the bottle and this milk chocolate stout will be niiiice!

Back