Cypress TX / NW Houston bottle share?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwgaro

Reaction score
Anyone out there from NW Houston are who'd be interested in meeting up for a bottle share?

Nice, there have to be more people though! I'm in Coles...

We could do a bottle swap - dunno, say 3 bottles, each different, depending on your pipeline of a few diff types of beer? Or I'm open to whatever.

I've got the following if you have a preference:
- Chimay Blue clone
- Bass ale clone
- A light saison
- American pale ale, mostly cascade (just bottled earlier this week)
- Berry cider
- Lemon-Lime Hefeweizen

I'm out of the country at the moment but when I get back I'd be down for this. I currently only have a Belgian triple available since we're about to move and I am trying to minimize the mid brew cycle impact. I've also got a Karbach Weekend Warrior 1/4 barrel if we're concerned about running low on homebrew...

I'm near 1960 & Jones but we'll be moving more towards Cypress after this house sells.

Moving there soon from the west coast, I will bring a bunch of goodies to Texas. Once I am there I will be down for some bottle shares!

Nope but it's good to know. Sadly Wednesday is a difficult night for me to get out, but maybe I can swing it now and then.

Did anyone go to the bottle share at Rockwell's last night? Wanted to know how it went. I was thinking of going but could not get there until after 830. Since it starts at 7 I figured it would be a miss.

I didn't get there, 7 would be tough for me to do before 8pm at the earliest....

Rockwell's bottle share as it turns out is from 7-9 and, they close at 9 on Wednesday. I found this out by showing up at 9 lol. Also it is exactly that a bottle share you don't have to bring your own brew. You can bring any beer you want.

Back