Where can I buy carboys localy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am living in Huntsville, AL. Does anyone know any brewing shops where I could buy carboys?

Pearly Gates has carboys and bucket fermenters as well as most of the basic brewing hardware. Everything is a little pricey, but I'll go there in a pinch. Avoid their grain and ingredients in general, their prices are astronomical. A pound of MO there is twice the price of anything you'll find online and I have yet to see any crystal malt there.

Thank for info. I tried to contact them by phone, but I was never able to get through. I might go there today or tomorrow and see that they have. I have ordered a carboy already from NorthernBrewer, but I might buy another from them too, since I think my first batch of wine needs racking pretty soon.

I've never been able to reach them on the phone for some reason, but they're usually open. It's definitely a mom and pops kind of shop, so they don't always have regular hours. They generally have more wine options than beer.

kdar said:
I am living in Huntsville, AL. Does anyone know any brewing shops where I could buy carboys?

If you have time, come to Pelham Al, 20 miles south of Birmingham, there is a great brew shop, only closed Sunday and Monday. Opens at 10 am

If people have time, Come to Pelham Al, to exit 246 make a right than turn left at next light next to KFC and McDonalds and you will see them on your right.

Werner's Trading Post in CullmanAL. eXIT 308 ON 65 . tURN LEFT IF YOU ARE GOING SOUTH. THEY WILL BE ON YOUR LEFT WHEN COMING INTO cULLMAN. hOPE THIS HELPS.

Latest posts

Back