AHA Homebrewers Conference

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, Seattle is just a teensy bit of a drive for me, but I am starting to look for events that might be closer to home.

I'm there. Booked hotel and full conference package right when they opened it up.

Man the AHA site was slow with everyone hitting it. If you want to go this year, I wouldn't wait around. I'm sure it will sell out quickly.

You dont know how bad I want to be there. You should be drinking a belgian hefe from the Hops Club. ps that my brew. :mug: We where selected to brew for everyone that goes to the conference. Also look for a stout thats my buddies recipe. Take loads of pictures and upload them please. I will be working that weekend :( It will be nice to hear from the top dawgs in brewing think of the hefe and stout. So JEALOUS!

Just saw thw tweet from the AHA that the conference is sold out! I think that was just under two days... impressive!

This will be our first, and we can't wait! Any convention advice/tips for a newbie like me? Or is it more fun just going and not knowing what to expect.

Consider coming a day early for whatever the Brewing Network puts on.
It's a marathon, not a sprint. There is literally wall-to-wall drinking if that's what you want your experience to be. That experience usually lasts about 14 hours for those making that mistake.
If Paxton is doing the banquet again, then the banquet is mandatory.

I wont' be going until it's a bit closer, like Chicago or Detroit or Grand Rapids. I might actually drive a bit further than that.

I guess I'm just not committed to beer.

I thought registration wasn't until the end of Feb. Sh$&!... I must of got it confused with the registration to enter the contest. I'm on the wait list now.

Went to the club meeting last night and only one person was able to in and we may still get in during club night. We are pulling strings with the higher ups.

I can, we have loads of homebrewers and breweries. They all want a slice of the conference pie. lol

Latest posts

Back