The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So let's see...

Yeager...... Flounder
the_bird.... Hoover
Mort..... Otter
Dakota.....Pinto
Dude...... D-Day
BlueBalls... Stork
Cape..... Greg Marmelard
Melana... Mandy. (Sorry Melana. It was either Mandy or Mrs Dean Wormer. Not a ton of strong female roles.)

Ya. Cape is definitely Marmelard.

And I'm Bluto. Except I should be a gynecologist. That would be best..

Dude, I mean really!? I'm just as pissah as the next guy wearing a Bird, Orr or Brady shirt!! Born and raised in Taunton!

So let's see...

And I'm Bluto. Except I should be a gynecologist. That would be best..

Yeah, I could see you giving a motivational speech about how the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, followed by Suddam Hussein with his WMD, and how Kim Jong-un cheats at basketball one-one-one...

There's PTN, in a Medical Tent size toga, screaming......

"Who's with me? Ya, let's go.....

as he runs off into the sunset with no one following.............

paul_toga1.jpg

Thank Gawd we only deal with Massholes in this thread. I don't know how you guys put up with the repeated drivel of Pats hating in that Obnoxious Football Thread.

We won't let a fact get in the way of a good story over here, but I think everyone one of them over there believes everything they say.

I'll admit to reading that thread - but it's more like rubber necking past a bad highway accident, except I feel like a need a shower after some days, just to wash the stink from some of their ridiculous opinions off of me.

Just had this at lunch View attachment 266317 Swiss Mistress. Tasty beer but the bartender had a hard time pulling the pint.....sticky tap

Once you get your nose out of his arse, I would suggest slamming back a pint or eight of syrup of ipecac. True, most toxicologists no longer recommend its use because of its own toxic sequala but desperate times call for desperate measures. Don't delay. Time is of the essence.

I can tell from the picture it's probably one of the best Chocolate Stouts in the history of Earth

I'm sorry but there is a picture of it so it cannot be. Everyone knows the best stouts in the history of the Earth were made in backwoods Vermont and Maine with the rarest ingredients and there are no physical records of them. People talk of them in whispered voices because the mere utterance of their name will cause the quality to diminish to the ordinary.

Back