• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

55 Gallon Stainless Brewing System- Electrically Heated

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdubstyle

Reaction score
Hey,

I have a 55 gallon stainless brewing system built on 3 pharma-grade 55 gallon stainless drums. The hot Liquor tank and boiler have electric immersion heaters with copper elements. The system also includes a malt mill, 2 magnetic impeller pumps and a sparge arm. I currently have it listed on ebay. Check out the link. Let me know if you have any questions.

Home Beer Brewing System- 50 Gal. Electrically Heated - eBay (item 170367455303 end time Aug-09-09 09:58:45 PDT)

You can either bid, or if it doesn't sell on ebay, I'd still be interested in offers.

Old Fort is in the western part of North Carolina just east of Asheville (the city that most people in the area are familiar with). We are about a 25 min drive from asheville, and an hour and a half from Charlotte.

Wow!
Looks like 3 soup can with the labels removed on steroids.

Shame you have to let it go.

Would you consider freight shipping it? I'm actually interested if total cost is about $1500. I'm in Sioux City, Iowa. Thanks.

Did build the system yourself? How long does it take to heat up that much water? What is the smallest batch you can brew? Would love to see the build pictures and details.

Back